06:30 - 10:00
10:00 - 12:30
The Pat Kenny Show
12:30 - 13:30
13:30 - 16:30
16:30 - 19:00
The Right Hook
19:00 - 21:00
Off The Ball
21:00 - 23:59
The Tom Dunne Show
Other common gripes include people rustling their popcorn and putting their feet on the chairs.
Empire Cinemas say 15% complained the biggest problem was public displays of affection once the lights had gone down.
The Empire Cinemas Etiquette Guide:
1. Keep talking to a minimum; save the chat for after the film
2. Enjoy your treats quietly; keep rustling to a minimum
3. No PDA’s; keep public displays of affection until after the film
4. No mobile phones; keep all mobile phone use until after the film including texting, social networking and internet surfing.
5. Keep feet off chairs; remember your fellow cinema-goers have to sit in them
6. Don’t disturb your fellow cinema goers; arrive on time/no getting up to go to the toilet
7. No removing of shoes; keep your foot odour confined to your shoes
8. No littering; take your leftovers with you and no popcorn fights
9. No plot spoilers; don’t ruin the movie ending for others by posting on social media
10. Allocated seating; no sitting in other peoples pre-booked seats