On tonight's Tom Dunne Show
Shay Healy's Musical Heirlooms
Gender quotas: equality assured or an insult to women?
Youth club holds new Banksy work for £120k ransom
Sean's Opening Story: Bad hair day?
"What would you do if you weren't afraid?"
A gag about a chocolate bar has been named the funniest joke of the Edinburgh fringe.
Rob Auton's one-liner was: "I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar... Could be a Chinese Wispa?"
The winning wisecrack was one of 20 shortlisted by a group of comedy experts and then put to a fans' vote in a competition run by TV channel Dave.
Wahaaay my joke about Wispas got me this elephant. Thanks to Dave and David and anyone else with a name that voted. pic.twitter.com/hP0H0haRrk— Rob Auton (@RobertAuton) August 20, 2013
Other contenders for the top spot finished up winning spots on the top 10 list:
1. Rob Auton - "I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa."
2. Alex Horne - "I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole-destroying."
3. Alfie Moore - "I'm in a same-sex marriage... the sex is always the same."
4. Tim Vine - "My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him 'Don't be Sicily'."
5. Gary Delaney - "I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell."
6. Phil Wang - "The Pope is a lot like Doctor Who. He never dies, just keeps being replaced by white men."
7. Marcus Brigstocke - "You know you are fat when you hug a child and it gets lost."
8. Liam Williams - "The universe implodes. No matter."
9. Bobby Mair - "I was adopted at birth and have never met my mum. That makes it very difficult to enjoy any lapdance."
10. Chris Coltrane - "The good thing about lending someone your time machine is that you basically get it back immediately."